On a new episode of BullsHQ, host Mark Karantzoulis (@mkhoops) is joined by Jacob a.ka. Rusty Buckets (@RustyBUCKETS321) to review the first three weeks of the Bulls’ new season.
On the show, Mark and Jacob discuss:
- The job new coach Billy Donovan has done thus far, specifically focusing on his rotations
- How the rotation will unfold once Lauri Markkanen returns to the lineup
- An early assessment of Coby White, Zach LaVine and the backcourt creation
- Impressions from rookie Patrick Williams over his first nine games
- Otto Porter starting, giving the Bulls a small, versatile lineup
- The criticism Wendell Carter is receiving, and if there’s any validity to the narrative about starting Daniel Gafford
- Whether the drop coverage is working, and so much more
Follow the show on Twitter.